There are more ways of progressing than simply increasing the weight or the number of reps...
Try an appropriate selection of these methods to see better progress...
- Rest less between sets
- Use greater range of motion
- Introduce short pauses at or near sticking points
- Use better technique (knee tracking, neutral spine, increase depth on exercise like squat)
- Use less ‘psyche up’ on heavy lifts
- Use less supportive gear (belts, wraps, suits etc)
- Train alone or with no music
- Use fewer warm up sets than normal (take bigger weight jumps)
- Perform more reps during warm up sets. Pre-exhaustion.
- Perform the exercise further down the workout order.